Monday, July 11, 2011

A Successful Strategy For Developement I've Used In The Past (Pg. 28-29 Writing Simplified)

     Time and time again, looking back on my writing projects over the years - I have continued to use clustering. It is my all time favorite, most successful strategy for developement in writing. As I mentioned in a past blog, my grandma would keep journals when we would go on vacation with her. We would sit at the end of our day and do clustering to map our way back through our adventures together. Not only was it fun to do, but educational as well.

     I have continued to journal from the time I met my husband up until present as a keepsake for my children and future grandchildren. I have continued to use the clustering method that grandma thought me years ago.

    Clustering is very useful in exploring various angles on topics I have decided to write about in the past / present, and also emphasizes between ideas. I refer clustering to off-roading... you are at your starting point, but you end up here and there. This one word leads you to many pathways and alleys. You just never know where it will lead you!

No comments:

Post a Comment