Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My One Paragraph For My Ed. Narrative Using "modes" of CUBING

     Just like Mike Rose, I knew my education was my responsibility and I had to set higher goals so that I was not considered "AVERAGE", since teachers had me already labeled as a student. No longer would I have to be afraid of teachers that embarrassed me in front of my classmates, making me feel belittled like I would never amount to anything in life. It was to be a "New Year, New School, New Beginning" for me. My education from this point on was going to be what I made of it. I attended fifth grade over again at MacDonald Elementary School. My prayers were answered when I was able to come home my first day of school to let my family know about my great day and how excited I was to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment